How can an organization combine online and offline marketing solutions effectively? How can you integrate both into a larger marketing strategy?
According to a study by Mondo, 72% of respondents believe that traditional marketing is no longer effective.
Given the digital age we live in, it’s easy to assume that.
Based on several reports, the infographic below shows that many companies still use online and offline marketing to maximize advertising effectiveness.
It is essential to integrate online and offline strategies.
Find out what is the most effective way to market online and offline.
The infographic answers all the questions below.
- What are the most effective ways for companies to spend their money?
- What is the average company’s offline marketing budget?
- What are the companies’ online advertising budgets?
- What marketing options tend to have the highest ROI?
- How can online marketing drive offline conversions?
- What are the most popular online marketing channels?
- Which offline marketing channels are the most expensive for companies?
- What are the best ways to combine offline and online marketing?