Since the early 2000s, social media has evolved dramatically. Social media has become an influence. It is now the platform where trends are created, conversations are held, and feelings are expressed. Social media is entering a new age. Are you prepared to meet the changing expectations of your audience with your brand?
Rachel Karten is a Social Media Consultant and the creator of the Link In Bio Newsletter. She has worked in the industry for over a decade and knows a lot about the evolution of brand-consumer relations on social media. She has worked with brands such as Bon Appetit, Plated, and most recently, the campaign for CAVA. This was done in collaboration with YouTube star Emma Chamberlain.
Rachel Karten will teach you how to prepare for the following social media stage.
This masterclass will leave you with the following:
- Why your old strategy for social media will not work anymore
- Social media content optimization for brand engagement
- Rachel’s three best-selling campaigns and the tactics she used to make them successful.
- The majority of digital out-of-home platforms and software is automated. It eliminates many challenges marketers face when planning, contracting, and launching campaigns. Marketers can manage strategy, activation, and reporting all in one place. Data and automation are used to guide the decision-making process. Marketers can plan content across different screen sizes and types using one platform instead of working with multiple vendors.
- Digital out-of-home automation simplifies omnichannel marketing. A retailer could create an interactive display in a mall to combine mobile and digital out-of-home campaigns. After engaging with the show, a consumer can scan the QR Code to be taken directly to a mobile or landing ad.
- With today’s technology, marketers can schedule and manage digital outside campaigns at multiple locations in just a few clicks.
- Volta is an excellent example of what these vendors can do. They are a leading electric car charging and media company with over 5,000 screens. Volta is an ultimate electric vehicle charging and media company with over 5,000 screens. It’s a platform that DOOH chooses.
- In October 2022, the company will release 3D Creative Campaigns. Also, they plan to provide QR code activation and dynamic creative options like real-time weather triggers that allow brands to create ads based on the weather. They also offer mobile retargeting, allowing companies to re-engage with their customers after seeing an advertisement on Volta screens.